1 In Stock
Vitamin D3 is one of the key vitamins used in the skin care industry. Vitamin D is a group of entities such as Vitamin D1, D2, D3. It is also known as a hormone that's produced when the skin comes in contact with sunlight.
1. Essential in treating those with post hyper pigmentation that results from the use harsh chemicals and creams containing hydroquinone and a number of other agents.
2. Strengthens the skins immune function in those with hyper pigmentation from UV light exposure.
3. Reduces the risk of skin cancer.
4. Reduces acne and it known as a potent anti aging vitamin necessary for the treatment of hyper pigmentation ( photo aging).
5. Blotching which is a side effect of excessive exposure to sunlight and also results from the use of harsh chemicals used for skin lightening.
6. Speeds up the healing process from skin damaged in bleaching
7. Increases skin elasticity
8. Reduces age spots and darks spots on the skin.