TCA Peel 30%
4 In Stock
A Trichloracetic acid peel is a skin treatment that works by applying trichloracetic acid to your face or any part of the body. The TCA peels can be used to treat a number of conditions, including acne, irregular skin tone or texture, hyperpigmentation, fine wrinkles, and scars, including acne scars. It is also used in the treatment of brown and age spots.
What are the determinants for use?
TCA peels can stimulate significant cell renewal and improve skin texture. However, there are certain instances when you should not apply a TCA peel. The following situations are listed below
- Have cuts, broken skin, or received a recent facial surgical procedure.
- Have a sunburn.
- Have active Herpes simplex 1 sores.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have taken Accutane in the last year.
- Have recently received chemotherapy or radiation treatment
Warning - use after skin preparation with AHA after 7 days of AHA treatment for optimum function.