Snail extract Filtrate
DESCRIPTION: Snail secretion filtrate is a rich source of a number of high end skin actives such as allantoin, glycosaminoglycans, proteoglycans, elastin and collagen. These actives have been scientifically proven to increase moisture levels, reduce wrinkle formation, heal damaged skin and heal acne scars.
1. Snail filtrate extract helps nourish and protect the skin due to the presence of hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, proteoglycans, and antimicrobial and copper peptides, all of which fight against premature aging. These actives help eliminate a number of skin problems such as skin dryness, and UV rays damage to skin and and hyperpigmentation.
2. Snail filtrate contains fibrinolytic enzymes that act powerfully to cause oxygenation of skin cells, which eradicates free radical damage to skin.
3. Snail filtrate also contains glycolic acid, a natural exfoliant which removes dead skin cells and helps skin cell regeneration. This helps to face scar's, and diminish aging signs and eliminate darkening of the skin due to hyperpigmentation.
3. Due to the rich presence of natural antibiotics, snail filtrate kills acne-causing bacteria making the skin flourish and remain youthful.
4. Snail filtrate is a potent source of vitamins A and E, as well as copper peptides, zinc, iron, and manganese.
5. It is known to aid wound healing of skin burns due to its rich presence of allantoin, a natural substance that promotes cell renewal and the reconstruction of damaged tissues. It also contains fibrinolytic enzymes that repair damaged tissue and rebuild blood vessels.
Snail filtrate provides your skin with potent quantities of vitamins A and E, as well as copper peptides, zinc, iron, and manganese.
- Anti-wrinkle Agents
- Exfoliants / Peeling Agents
- Healing Agents
- Moisturizing Agents
- Regenerating / Revitalizing Agents
- wound healing
USE: Perfect in anti-ageing moisturisers or serums. Use between 1-5%, add to the water phase or to the emulsion once the temperature has fallen below 40C
pH Stability: 4.0 - 8.0