DESCRIPTION: Rose Hydrosol by The Herbarie acts as a perfuming agent. It is distilled from many varieties of antique roses like english roses, damasks, gallicas, true teas, chinas, bourbons and noisettes. It is grown without the use of pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. It has a light, rose scent and is excellent for all skin types. It can be used directly or as a part of the water phase. Rose Hydrosol finds application in formulating skin- and hair care products like creams, lotions or toners
- Rose hydrosol regulates skin’s pH, and also helps to controls sebum production.
- “Rose hydrosol has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce redness of skin tissue due to irritation, hyperpigmentation, or dermatitis.
- It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. This is quite important in the treatment of acne.
- Rose hydrosol hydrates dry skin tissue and helps restore suppleness to skin.
- The antioxidant properties of rose hydrosol help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Rose hydrosol helps in moisturizing of scalp and enhances hair follicle growth.