Resorcinol Glow Oil
Out of stock
This lightening and brightening glow oil contains and oil soluble vitamin C and Phenylethyl Resorcinol as the primary ingredients in the base of Sweet Almond and Grapeseed.
Used in a wide range of cosmetic applications to brighten the skin tone and treat uneven skin tone. It is used to diminish the appearance of dark facial & armpit hair.
It is an antioxidant that is considered effective in influencing the formation of pigmentation, and therefore able to lighten the skin.
- It is the most potent form of vitamin C.
- Will not expedite colour change to yellow/brown over time.
- Superior transdermal penetration
- Superior collagen induction
- Exceptional tyrosinase inhibitor thereby clarifying and brightening the skin
- Powerful antioxidant and UV protectant
- Sun damage protection
- At 0.1% reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
- At 10% eliminated age spots in 16 weeks
- Tested at 10% to treat acne with 80% of patients (12 people) satisfied with results
- Increases collagen synthesis at least twice as much as ascorbic acid
- Inhibits MMP-2 and MMP-9 over time better than ascorbic acid
- decreased 80-OHdG induced by UV-A
- decreased p53 expression induced by UV-B
- Protects the cells against UV-B better than other esters of Vitamin C
- Works synergistically with Thiotaine as both penetrate the cells for anti-oxidant activity
- It highly moisturises and hydrates the skin.
- Vitamin C has a low release uptake by the skin, but with Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, more than 80 % of the vitamin C content is released successfully. An additional benefit of Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is that it is soluble in lipids, such as oils, and thus its uptake through the skin is easier. The pH of this derivative (around 4.0-6.0) is also more compatible with skin than that of pure ascorbic acid