DESCRIPTION: Montanov™ 68 is a glucolipid oil-in-water emulsifier derived from vegetable sources - specificay plant sugars and fatty acids. It has ecocert validation and is for creating green - natural formulations. Montanov™ 68 (also known as Vegetal, Sugarmuse and Glucomuse) can be used to create fluid to thick creams with a rich, smooth texture.
- Emulsifies all types of oils (ester, mineral, vegetable, silicone)
- Rich, Creamy feel
- Cream to butter textures
- Promotes liquid crystals around oil droplets and in the continuous phase
- Long-lasting moisturizing effect 5hr after application (in vivo)
- Restructuring property: reduction of TEWL (in vitro + in vivo)
- Leaves the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Enhanced skin penetration of actives due to liquid, crystal structure (similar structure to the Stratum Corneum lipids)
- Wide pH tolerance: 3-10
- 100% Natural Origin Content, COSMO, Ecocert, RSPO & NaTrue approved
APPLICATIONS: All kind of emulsions, especially those geared towards anti-inflammation, anti-aging and skin lightening.
INCI: Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Cetearyl Glucoside
USE RATE: 3-10
SOLUBILITY: Heated oil phase
APPEARANCE & FORM: White to off white granules
SHELF LIFE: 3 years