Geranium Therapeutic Grade Oil
Out of stock
Geranium is native to South Africa but Egypt and Russia are its largest producing countries today. Geranium essential oil was first distilled in ancient Egypt and the Egyptians used it against cancerous tumors.
The health benefits of Geranium Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an astringent, hemostatic, deodorant, styptic, tonic, vermifuge and vulnerary agent. It is widely used as an element in aromatherapy for its many health benefits, including its ability to balance hormones, relieve stress and depression, reduce inflammation and irritation, improve the health of the skin, alleviate the effects of menopause, improve circulation, benefit dental health, boost kidney health, and reduce blood pressure.
1. Wrinkle Reducer – Because geranium oil is an astringent, it induces contractions in several parts of the body. It has the power to minimize the look of wrinkles because it tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging. Add two drops of geranium oil to your face lotion and apply it twice daily. After a week or two, you will see the look of your wrinkles begin to fade away.
2. Muscle Toner – Geranium oil helps in tightening and contracting muscles – this is again due to its astringent properties. It can prevent your muscles and skin from sagging, and it can give you a more toned abdominal section. Create a massage oil by mixing five drops of geranium oil with one tablespoon of jojoba oil and massage it into your skin, focusing on your muscles.
3. Infection Fighter – The antibacterial properties found in geranium oil help to protect your body from infection. Geranium oil can stop bacteria from growing on the skin, like on a wound. To do this, rub two drops of geranium oil onto the affected area and cover it with gauze; you can repeat this remedy twice a day until the wound or cut is healed.
When you use geranium oil to fight external infection, your immune system can focus on your internal functions and keep you healthier. Athlete’s foot, for example, is a bacterial infection that can be cured with geranium oil. To do this, add give drops of geranium oil to a foot bath with warm water and sea salt; do this twice daily for the best results.
4. Healing Helper – Geranium oil helps to speed up the healing process of cuts, wounds and incisions. It also helps in fading the look of scars and other spots on the skin quickly. Because geranium oil has powerful cicatrisant properties, it increases blood circulation right below the surface of the skin — this helps with the healing of spots caused by acne, cuts or wounds, surgical incisions or skin irritations.
5. Cell Growth Supporter – Geranium oil promotes cell growth; it helps to recycle dead cells and supports the regeneration of new cells. This will allow your metabolism to work more effectively. By using geranium oil in a diffuser or vaporizer, you can take advantage of this amazing benefit.
8. Natural Deodorant – Geranium oil is a circulatory oil, which means that it exits the body through perspiration. Now your sweat will smell like flowers! Because geranium oil has antibacterial properties, it aids in eliminating bodily odors and can be used as a natural deodorant. The rose-like smell of geranium oil is a perfect way to keep you smelling fresh every day. Add five drops of geranium oil to a spray bottle and mix it with five tablespoons of water; this is a natural and beneficial perfume that you can use every day.
9. Skin Enhancer – Geranium oil helps in the treatment of acne, dermatitis and skin diseases. Try mixing a teaspoon of coconut oil with five drops of geranium oil, then rub the mixture onto the infected area twice a day until you see results. You can also add two drops of geranium oil to your daily face or body wash.
10. Geranium essential oil contains antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that kill off germs and bacteria responsible for acne. It also normalizes hormonal functions and secretions, guarding against hormonal acne. Use geranium essential oil in your daily night skin care routine by massaging it onto your face, diluted in a carrier oil to moisturize and keep the acne away.
11. Geranium essential oil decreases scarring and gradually fades acne scars, blemishes, age spots and dark marks. To reduce the appearance of acne scars and blemishes, you must consistently follow a nightly skin care routine:
12. Geranium essential oil solves dry cracked and flaky skin by lubricating and moisturizing skin. It pumps water into dry skin cells, promoting smooth and supple skin. Rich in antioxidants, geranium essential oil bolsters the skin’s natural ability to ward off free radicals and harmful UV rays.
13. Geranium essential oil is a great anti-cellulite and stretch mark-reducing essential oil. It works by helping eliminate fluid retention.
14.It tightens skin, reduces large pores, controls oiliness and tones facial skin.
15. Geranium essential oil offers skin anti-oxidant protection which steers off free radicals from attacking healthy skin cells and degenerating them. It also promotes skin cell renewal and proper blood circulation. Since it is a natural astringent, it firms skin causing it to look youthful.