Chebe Deep treatment Growth Spurt Oil
10 In Stock
Chebe Growth Spurt Oil is a rich mix of oils such as Chebe Oil, Neem leaf oil, Peppermint Oil and a few other actives. Chebe is derived from a plant known as Croton Zambesicus (Lavender Croton), a shrub which can be found all over Africa especially the Gambia, Ghana,and Burkina Faso and Sudan.
- Chebe Growth Oil moisturizes and conditions the hair and scalp. It also strengthens the hair and helps lock in moisture for lengthy periods.
- Chebe oil can also improve the density of fine hair and give hair an appearance of thickness over time.
- Chebe oil is an all natural powder that nourishes the hair follicles.
- In individuals with great difficulty in retaining hair moisture, Chebe oilcould be especially beneficial in this regard.
- As a natural inhibitor of enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, astaxanthin can lower levels of DHT (the chemical believed to be responsible for male-pattern baldness) found within the body.
With extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants – a lot more than those found in blueberries or spinach this oil mix protects the scalp skin from ongoing damage that is caused by the free radicals. It also has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function.
When this product is used regularly on those scalp it promotes thicker, stronger, and more luxurious hair growth.
It has a rich mix of fatty acids – such as linoleic, oleic, stearic acids – that nourish and condition the scalp and hair. It’s moisturizing effects revitalizes and restores dry, under-nourished or rough hair to a smooth, silky texture.
Because of its rich ingredient mix it has anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties, it can also help remedy scalp problems which can sometimes lead to siginificant hair loss if not treated.
Eczema or dermatitis is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by itchy, dry, red, flaking and crusting skin. Nimbidin, an anti-inflammatory substances in the this oil acts similar to non-steroidal drug (phenylbutazone) and helps reduce the redness and irritation. In addition, this oil is rich in fatty acids and glycerides that easily penetrates the outer layers of the skin, and restores the protective barrier, thus preventing the moisture loss.
It is rich in anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral properties that help to keep the scalp skin in good health.
Key ingredients are Chebe, Neem, Oleic acid, Peppermint, Castor oil, Astaxanthin