Chamomile essential Oil
Chamomile essential oil is derived from the Chamomile plant. The plant has been called the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby.
- Anti-acne Agents
- Used as a wound healing agent
- Has skin lightening and brightening properties
- Anti-stress / Relaxing Agents
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Shower & bath
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Body care > Massage products/Body Oils
- Creams, lotions & gels
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.