CAS# Not Assigned
Aristoflex AVC helps give formulations with excellent yield value, corresponding to superior stability even in the absence of additional emulsifier. This product has a good compatibility with organic solvents (ethanol, acetone) and is functional with UV radiation and high shear stress
- Good stabilization, thickening properties
- Sensory enhancement in formulations
- Compatible with organic solvents
- Compatible with silicones
- Cold processed
- Fresh and soothing feel
- Oil-in-water (O/W) emulsions
- Clear aqueous gels
- Emulsifier-free cream gels
- Ideal for creams, lotions, milks, gels
INCI: Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
Aristoflex® AVC is sensitive to electrolytes and is not suitable for use in certain surfactant systems (such as cleansing products) which may contain high levels of salts.
Hydrolyzed proteins typically contain salts and their use with Aristoflex® AVC may result in loss of viscosity.
Use in products intended to have a pH lower than pH 4.0 may lead to acidic cleavage of the polymer on prolonged storage resulting in viscosity loss.
As Aristoflex® AVC is an ammonium salt, pH higher than 9.0 will release ammonia.