AOS-40/ alpha olefin sulfonate
AOS-40 is a pale yellow 40% aqueous solution of sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate. This product has the capacity to provide several advantages in one medium. It combines it's advantages of high foaming power, good emulsification, mildness to the skin, and excellent lime soap dispersion to give the formulator maximum flexibility in the preparation of light and heavy-duty cleaners. It can also give great benefits in acid formulations which may contain alpha hydroxyl acids or beta hydroxyl acids such as salicylic acid.
- Economical and high-performing sulfate free
- Hand soaps and shower gels
- Light-duty liquid detergents
- Used for heavy-duty laundry detergents
- It is cost effective based on it's excellent qualities and foam properties
- It is milder on the skin compared to a number of it's contemporaries.
- It has great viscosity and foam capality
- More stable than alcohol sulfates over a broad pH range
- Fully compatible with other anionic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants
- It is Eco friendly
Suggested Usage Rate: 20-60% of your entire formulation.
INCI NAME Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate