1, 3, Propanediol
Humectants & Moisturizers
Out of stock
DESCRIPTION: 1, 3 Propanediol also commonly known as Propanediol is gotten from fermented Corn Sugar. Propanediol is a natural alternative to propylene glycol, used as a condition for hair and skin. Also used as an emollient, humectant, preservative, and a penetration enhancer. It also helps to moisturize, increase hydration when included in hair and body products.
- Natural substitute for Propylene glycol
- Great skin feel
- Increases the clarity of your surfactant formulations
- Non-tacky compared to glycerin
- Boosts the effectiveness of preservatives
- Boost preservative efficacy
- Renewable source
APPLICATION: Shampoo, Moisturizer, Conditioner, etc.
INCI: Propanediol 1,3
TEMPERATURE SENSITIVITY: Add below 50°C
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place
APPEARANCE: Clear liquid.
SOLUBILITY: Add to the water phase
USE RATE: 1-20%