DESCRIPTION: SymWhite® 377 is a nature-identical extract inspired by a potent, multifunctional substance from Pine trees. It is a strong antioxidant that also has benefits in skin brightening, promoting an even complexion. SymWhite® 377 comparable to kojic acid but without the skin irritation and associated side effects.
A clinical study with Asian subjects proved that 0.5% SymWhite® 377 is a more effective solution for brighter skin than 1.0 % kojic acid. SymWhite® 377 is effective against hyperpigmentation caused by harmful UV rays. It promotes a radiant complexion. Skin looks significantly brighter in 28 days. SymWhite® 377 is very safe to use on the skin.
- Potent tyrosinase inhibitor
- Excellent safety profile
- Increased skin elasticity
- Potent antioxidant
- A potent and safe skin brightener
- High efficacy at low dosage.
- Outperforms Kojic Acid, a benchmark reference in skin lightening
- Effective against UV induced pigmentation
- Helps reduce the appearance of darker facial and underarm hair
- Visible skin brightening efficacy in 28 days
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Gives a radiant complexion
APPLICATIONS: Skin Lightening and Depigmenting, Dark spot removal creams, Bikini skin lightener, Antioxidant, Anti-Aging. Can be added to creams, oil serums, Body butter, and balms, etc.
INCI: Phenylethyl Resorcinol
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dark,, and dry place
APPEARANCE: Off-White Powder
pH STABILITY RANGE: 4-5
USE RATE: 0.5-1%
MORE INFORMATION: For improved photostability, use chelators at approx 0.1% and UV Absorbers.
This is a cosmetic raw material and is meant for external use only in cosmetic formulations. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.