DESCRIPTION: Capsi Resin Extract oil is a concentrated extract of red chilli pepper. Using small concentrations is enough to stimulate hair growth, reduce cellulite, slim excess fat tissue, relieve symptoms of varicose veins, and relieve muscle, joint and soft tissue pain. It has also been used for chronic pain. Because it contains capsaicin (The active compound in chilli peppers that makes them hot), it reduces the chemicals that transmit pain. It has been found to help relieve pain from some arthritic conditions such as osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Capsi Resin Extract acts as a stimulant, increasing blood flow to the skin and reducing puffiness. Increased blood flow aids in slimming – reducing fat deposits and anti-cellulite activity.
In haircare, increased blood flow to the follicles means an increase in nutrients to the root of the hair that maintains the vitality of the hair and increases the growth speed of the hair. In hair care, it also possesses protective and anti-dandruff properties.
NOTE: Please see additional details below for precautionary and helpful tips
- Slimming agents
- Stimulant/Activates blood flow
- Warming agent
APPLICATIONS: Pain relief ointments, leave-on and rinse-off hair growth oils, body slimming oils, anti-cellulite oils, butters, skin ointments, etc.
- An increasing warm sensation can be expected after massaging into the skin. Heat sensation is expected to vary among individuals.
- Consistent use is required for results to show.
- Always start with the lower end of the recommended use rate. Use the lower end of the recommended use rate for leave-on products. High concentrations should be reserved for rinse-off products (like hair growth oil wash-off products used on wash days)
- Higher concentrations can be very hot for some individuals. Itching can be experienced but isn’t harmful. If discomforting, wash off the skin.
- Do not use on sensitive skin or on eczema, dermatitis or on damaged skin. Not to be used by children or pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Not to be used on the face.
- Washing of hands after use is recommended to prevent touching the face.
- If adding to an emulsion, use a lower concentration since delivery is more efficient with emulsions.
- If used while exercising, greater sweating can be expected.
- This boosts slimming and toning (usually used around the belly, thighs, legs and hands). It is not a replacement for diet and exercise. Consistent use is advised.
- Product testing should be conducted to find the most ideal concentration for each formula.
AS SEEN IN…
NOTE: This is a concentrated product – do not use undiluted. Please see use rates below.
HOW TO USE
INCI: Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract & Ricinus Communis
Use rate: 0.5 – 5.0% (Higher concentrations up to 10% must be accompanied by rigorous testing)
Temperature Sensitivity: 40°C
pH Stability: Independent
Appearance: Transparent orange-reddish viscous lipid
Storage: Store in a cool, dark and dry place.