DESCRIPTION: Sepiwhite™ MSH is an exceptional skin lightener with demonstrated efficacy in all skin types and ethnic backgrounds. It works very fast (as little as 7 days) and promotes a more even skin tone, skin brightening, and lightening, with good synergy with other skin lightening actives. Sepiwhite™ MSH has a number of very good clinical evidence as a potent skin lightener.
- In an eight week study using 2% Sepiwhite™ MSH alone, 83% of volunteers reported a more radiant complexion, 73% fewer age spots, 100% lighter age spots, and 100% more even complexion and skin tone.
- In a two month study using Sepiwhite™ MSH alone, skin’s luminosity was increased by +1.13 L*, a measure of skin’s brightness
- In a seven day study using Sepiwhite™ MSH alone, volunteers reported hyperpigmentation was reduced by 24% and skin luminosity increased by 9%
- In a clinical study, 1% Sepiwhite™ MSH was combined with 5% niacinamide in lotion. Volunteers reported a reduction in hyperpigmentation after 8 weeks of usage.
- In studies using 0.2% Sepiwhite™ MSH and 2% ascorbyl glucoside, it doubled the lightening action resulting in a 13% decrease in melanin pigments.
- Promotes a more uniform and more radiant complexion.
- Promotes the reduction of age spots.
- Effective on all skin types and ethnicities.
- Promotes a more even skin tone.
- Increases skin luminosity and brightness.
- It is Eco-compliant.
- Readily biodegradable.
APPLICATIONS: All kinds of skin-lightening products including lotions, creams, fluids, makeup products.
INCI: Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine.
USE RATE: 0.2 to 2%.
SOLUBILITY: Add in the heated water or heated oil phase of a formulation at more than 60°C - For Emulsions. Solubilize in water of pH7 or slightly above - Otherwise, not soluble in water. Can be incorporated in a pH above 5 but below 6. Can also be incorporated in pH 7 formulations.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dark place.
This is a cosmetic raw material and is meant for external use only in cosmetic formulations. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.