93 In Stock
Carrots are a rich source of vitamins A, C, and E, beta-carotene, and a multitude of other antioxidants. Vitamins A and E in addition to beta-carotene have wonderful conditioning properties for the hair. They moisturizer the skin or scalp thereby building healthier hair and skin.
The benefits of carrot oil include
- Healing damaged skin from sun exposure, acne, etc
- Carrot oil can be used for treating dry skin, wrinkles, scars and stretching marks.
- Stimulating hair growth
- Creating luxuriously, soft-to-the-touch hair
- Protecting hair and skin from the damaging effects of the environment such as harsh weather, pollution, dust, sunlight, and chemicals.
- It strengthens the hair and prevents breakage
- Carrot oil lightens dark spots and helps to heal the scars.
- It is effective for numerous skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, boils, abscesses, itching, vitiligo. It cures even oozing sores which are not healing for a long time.