Out of stock
Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC) is a standardized powdered extract from the roots of the Curcuma longa (Turmeric) plant with skin whitening, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, as well as providing UVB protection.
- Anti oxidant
- Anti inflammatory
- Lightening Whitening agent
- Anti Allergenic
- UV filter and after sun-care
- Anti Microbial
- Skin conditioning
- INCI: Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane
- CAS NO: 36062-04-1
- Recommended Usage Rate: 0.1-1% (Works better at lower concentrations)
- Solubility: Soluble in Hydrogenated Castor oil (PEG40) soluble in propylene glycol (1:8 at 40°C). Polysorbate 20 (1:4 @ 40°C),
- Tetrahydrocurcumin content: 98%
- Appearance: Off white to creamy white powder
- Use stainless steel vessels for production. Avoid contact with iron or copper.
- Solubility: Hydrogenated Castor oil (PEG 40) or .
- Emulsions should be nonionic or anionic, not cationic.
- Maintain the pH of the formulation slightly acidic, preferably between pH 5.0 – 6.5
- Suitable for use in creams and translucent to opaque gels but not suitable for use in clear gels and toners
- Use of Antioxidants and photostabilizers in the formulations is recommended
- Storage: Store in cool, dry place, away from light and moisture
- Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD., 2013 Oct;12(10):1131-7., Curcumin: a novel treatment for skin-related disorders