Nelumbo Nucifera also referred to, as the Lotus Extract is full of amazing vitamins and antioxidants that are essential to skin health. Lotus Extract contains vitamins such as vitamin C, which shields the skin from free radicals and minerals such as potassium that keep it well hydrated. The Lotus plant also contains fatty acids, flavonoids and proteins, which all help strengthen the skins connective tissues and keeps the skin looking plump and smooth. In particular the proteins that are found in the Lotus Extract help increase elasticity and strengthen the skins structure. Lotus plant contains natural hydroxyl acids that exfoliate the external layer of the epidermis allowing new youthful skin cells to emerge.
Moreover, Lotus has anti-inflammatory properties that can calm redness, swelling and outbreaks. This magnificent flower helps stimulate blood flow and cell regeneration for a healthy youthful look. Lotus Extract purifies the skin as it shrinks the appearance of pores and contains natural moisture that is hydrating and soothing to the skin. Rich in antioxidants, Lotus Flower Extract intensely hydrates the skin and restores the skins natural complexion, eradicating fine lines, wrinkles and skin pigmentation.
Another wonderful property of the Lotus is its ability to reduce the amount of sebum our glands produce, which is the substance that clogs pores and can cause breakouts. Therefore Lotus Flower Extract is an all around wonderful ingredient for anti-aging skin care, as it restores and rejuvenates the skin leaving it healthier, firmer and much more radiant.
- Acts as barrier/ protection for the skin. Applying beauty products infused with lotus extract guarantees a protective layer on your face that wards off the destructive properties of these free radicals.
- The components of lotus flower extract are proteins, iron, linoleic acid, vitamin C, B, and phosphorus. These soothing and cooling properties of this potent extract improve the skin texture and condition.
- Provides moisture and conditions the skin.The hydrating properties of lotus extract spell good news for those who have a hard time balancing the their skin. This is especially true in dry weather, which can sap one’s skin of moisturizers even after several hours of application of the extract in your skin care formula. Beauty products with lotus extract are very rich in conditioning agents, thereby improving your skin’s elasticity, keeping it plump and smooth even in the driest of weathers!
- Lotus is known to tone uneven skin tone. Many individauls aspire for clear and even complexion, and achieving this becomes so much easier with cosmetics that contain lotus extracts. This natural beauty solution, when applied to the skin, helps to fade brown spots due to acne scarring and age spots that develop over time.
- Lotus Extract helps to increase the volume, strength, and elasticity of the brittle hair. So if you have dull, limp hair then grab nelumbo nucifera extract for the health of your hair.
Are you worried about your oily skin texture? Lotus extract external balances your oily skin and prevent acne and pimple breakouts.