Black Soap with Hyssop is a potent botanical blend of traditional African black soap with the benefits of Hyssop extract. This delicate blend is rich in bioactive compounds like rosmarinic and caffeic acids along with pinanones, beta-pinene, limonene, pinocamphone, and isopinocamphone, tannin, glycosides (diosmine), flavonoids, and marrubin. It is rich in vitamins and minerals needed by the skin for its optimal function. It is a good source of betulinic acid, ascorbic acid, glutamic acid, pectic acids and fatty acids.
- Cleansing: Hyssop provides natural cleansing properties that can greatly help minimize the appearance of pores therefore making the skin look softer and smoother.
- Great for Oily Skin: Hyssop can also help liven up your complexion as well as balance oil and help cleanse pores.
- Because of its natural properties, Hyssop extract is known to have a great reputation for helping those with sensitive skin.
- Hyssop is used in several Ayurvedic treaments that are used to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. When applied generously on the skin, this extract tightens the skin, making you look youthful and more radiant.
- It is also known to stimulate healthy hair and skin growth in the human body.
- Hyssop extract is rich in Betulinic acid which actively inhibits the enzyme elastase to prevent/correct the loss of elastic fibers responsible for skinsuppleness. It stimulates collagen synthesis and inhibits the inflammatory processes by protecting against protein kinases. It is also a sebum regulator, and inhibits the growth of acne producing bacteria such as Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus on the skin.
- It is also a potent skin hypoallergenic agent.
- It is rich in Glutamic acid which is a skin lightner. Glutamine, or L-glutamine, is a non-essential amino acid that is naturally present in the human body. It serves a number of specific functions that help skin cells to function optimally for smooth, healthy-looking skin.