Phyto-Bio Brightening peel is a blend of phytochemicals (plant derived chemicals) in a base of Lactic acid. A proprietor blend of properties in a complex and delicate base that both brightens, conditions, treats, protects and peels the upper dead skin of the epidermis in a gentle yet effective manner. Constituents include natural amino acids like L-Alanine, Glycine, L’Serine, etc – that are known to calm, soothe, tighten and regenerated skin.
- Skin Exfoliation deep within the skins cellular matrix.
- Gentle exfoliation of the upper dead skin cells in the epidermis.
- Stimulating the natural healing process that takes within the skin.
- Stimulate agents that will enhance skin repair and tissue damage.
- Elevate sun damage
- Lighten the overall makeup of the underlying skin giving it a brighter and radiant appearance.
- Evens out the skin tone
- Help prevent skin inflammation with soothing properties.
Proprietary blend of (L’Alanine, Glycine, L’Serine) extracted from plant sources, Willowbark Extract, Betulin acid, Glutamic acid, Lactic acid.
Follow directions completely. This is for topical cosmetic application only. Avoid sunlight of use sun protection while using this product and up to 3 days afterwards.
CONSTITUENTS AND BENEFITS
- L-Alanine is another amino acid which your body is also able to manufacture through diet. Manufacturers have also discovered the use of it in skin care purposes like as skin conditioning agent and masking ingredient, because it is able to combine with epidermal cells to fill up creases, giving a smooth surface to you skin appearance.
- Glycine is one of the simplest formed of amino acid able to be manufactured in your body from the diet. This amino acid produces a protein that has high collagen concentration. Most of us have heard a great lot about collagen and the wonders it has to the skin. Therefore, glycine can help to repair damaged tissue and speed up healing process much better than common collagen that we have heard from.
- L-Serine does a number of things which include-
- Calm inflamed skins – Fibroin helps to reduce skin inflammation. This problem is eliminated by increasing circulation and cell metabolism. Reducing inflammation can help to promote an even skin tone and keep acne & wrinkles at bay.
- Tighten skin – It may help to reverse the effects of aging by improving skin health and it rejuvenates its appearance.
- Reduce wrinkle – Fibroin can help to plump up the skin, making it more youthful like Botox. The effect might be take longer, but its a much safer choice than most other agents in this category.
- Treat scars – It is able to increase blood flow to scar tissue and blend into the development of new skin, which is important because scar tissue has a different structure comparing to a healthy one. It is best used with Beta glucan to optimize results.
- Alleviate sun damage – Sun damaged skin makes the skin dry and causes damage to skin cells. It also makes skin looks tough and wrinkly. However, products with antioxidant can help to stimulate blood flow and encourage the growth of new cells.
- It contains the active substances – betulin and betulin acid, obtained from birch bark, which have soothing and regenerating properties in the case of irritation, inflammation, and damage to the skin tissue. It also stimulates the synethesis of collagen and elastin in the skin. It is also a sebum regulator, and inhibits the growth of acne producing bacteria such as Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus on the skin.
- It is rich in Glutamic acid. Glutamine, or L-glutamine, is a non-essential amino acid that is naturally present in the human body. It serves a number of specific functions that help skin cells to function optimally for smooth, healthy-looking skin.
First, glutamine has been shown to play a key role in the growth of fibroblast cells. These cells synthesize collagen, which comprises about 75 percent of the skin’s cellular structure. Collagen is the protein that gives the skin its youthful firmness. As we age, however, the amount of collagen that the body naturally produces begins to decline, which can lead to the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. By stimulating collagen production, glutamine helps to reverse the effects of aging, restoring a smoother tone and texture to the skin. Glutamine also offers free radical protection by aiding in the production of antioxidants within the body.
- Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) is a larger molecule than their cousin, alpha hydroxy acids. The larger molecule size keeps the beta hydroxy acid on the surface of the skin allowing it to more effectively penetrate and exfoliate within the pore. This action within the pores make it an ideal exfoliant for use on acne and acne-prone skin. The larger molecule size of salicylic acid produces less irritation than alpha hydroxy acids, making it a welcome alternative for those with sensitive skin. Salicylic Acid is best on acne-prone and sensitive skin types. The pore-cleansing properties of salicylic acid make it a more effective comedone fighter. Those with sensitive skin who cannot tolerate alpha hydroxy acids may find that they are able to use salicylic acid with good results.