Hadassah’s Yard’s Cocoa Fusion is Moisturizer enriched with the potent moisturizing properties of Cocoa Butter, Wild Oat Extract and Coffee Essential oil. Cocoa Fusion absorbs readily into the skin for deep moisturization – it doesn’t feel greezy or heavy on the skin. It works at a cellular level to deeply moisturize, evens out your skin tone, soften, plumps up, contributes to skin elasticity, tighten your skinand to give your complexion a radiant glow. Beneficial in the prevention and in the treatment of stretchmarks, cellulite, chapped and dry skin.
Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is prized as a very effective moisturizer; containing fatty acids, which improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. Cocoa butter is effective in easing skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis. Cocoa butter’s also has a very pleasant aroma. Cocoa butter contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which helps ease dermatitis or rashes. CMP may also inhibit the growth of cancerous cells and tumors.
Wild Oat Extract (Beta Glucan): Polysaccharide sugar derived from wild oats. It has rich antioxidant properties and is a skin-soothing agent. Beta–glucan is considered an excellent ingredient for improving the look of redness and other signs of sensitive skin. Wild Oat Extract deeply penetrates the skin into the epidermis and dermis to work where it is most needed. Wild Oat Extract combination in Cocoa Fusion helps promote wound healing and reduction in scaring following surgical procedures.
Coffee Essential oil: Beneficial in reducing free radical damage, improving mood, aiding respiratory health, preventing premature aging, reducing nausea, stimulating relaxation and soothing allergic reactions, among others.
- Treats skin irritation
- Has a very high concentration of anti-ageing properties
- Reduces the effect of oxidative stress, such as wrinkles and age marks.
- Also ideal for proper moisturization during drier seasons
- Helps reduce the appearance f scars such as stretchmarks.
- Helps in the prevention and healing of stretchmarks
- Caffeine in Coffee essential oil works against cellulite.
- Effective against skin inflammation such as psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Rich and natural scent
- Treats hyperpigmenttion
- Reverses sun damage
- Stimulates Collagen
- The high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, Vitamin E, and antioxidants increases your skin’s natural production process
For best moisturizing results, best apply when skin is just moist from a shower or a bath.
*Scent Note: Cocoa Fusion smells of Cocoa with coffee notes.
Packaged in a sustainable container.